There are several road construction and roadway improvement projects taking place in Lino Lakes:
- Centerville Road Culvert Replacement Project
- Hodgson Road Utility Crossing Project
- Bald Eagle Boulevard Tree Removal Project
- Ash Street Culvert Replacement
- East Shadow Lake Drive Utility Project
- County Road J and Hodgson Road Improvement Project
- County Road J and I-35E Improvement Project
Learn more about the details of each road improvement project.
Absentee voting starts Friday, June 24, 2022 and runs for 6 weeks before the August 9, 2022 primary election.
Offices on the Primary Ballot are:
- County Commissioner
- County Sheriff
- Secretary of State
- Attorney General
Lino Lakes Mayor and City Council offices are not on the ballot this year. Also, this is not a presidential election.
Learn more about polling locations and election information.
The Lino Lakes City Newsletter, Lino Lakes News, is published three times annually and mailed to all Lino Lakes residents. The newsletter contains information on development, activities and events, elections, recycling, public safety, and more.
- Robinson Sod Farm Residential Development (PDF) is now up for public review. Public comments on this Environmental Assessment Worksheet will be accepted by the City of Lino Lakes until 4:30 pm September 15, 2022.