There are several road construction and roadway improvement projects taking place in Lino Lakes:
- 2022 Surface Water Maintenance Project
- East Shadow Lake Drive Utility Project
- County Road J and Hodgson Road Improvement Project
- County Road J and I-35E Improvement Project
Learn more about the details of each road improvement project.
Offices on the Primary Ballot are:
- County Commissioner
- County Sheriff
- Secretary of State
- Attorney General
Lino Lakes Mayor and City Council offices are not on the ballot this year. Also, this is not a presidential election.
Learn more about polling locations and election information.
The Lino Lakes City Newsletter, Lino Lakes News, is published three times annually and mailed to all Lino Lakes residents. The newsletter contains information on development, activities and events, elections, recycling, public safety, and more.
- Robinson Sod Farm Residential Development (PDF) public comment period closed at 4:30 on September 15. The City has reviewed all comments received during the comment period. The City's response to comments are included in the Response to Comments, Findings of Fact, and Record of Decision document dated October 2022.
- Zoning Ordinance and Map Update (PDF). The Planning and Zoning Board held a public hearing regarding the zoning ordinance and map update on Wednesday, September 14, 2022. The City Council will consider the 1st reading of the draft zoning ordinance and map at their November 14, 2022 meeting. The City Council is then scheduled to consider the 2nd reading at their November 28, 2022 meeting.
For more information and updates, visit the Public Review Documents webpage.