How to Reserve a Park Shelter
To reserve a park shelter, click the "Request Reservation" button at the top right of this page, or at the top left of the calendar below. Fill in the requested information and submit the form. City Staff will then review and verify your reservation request. Upon approval of your reservation, your will receive a confirmation email.
- To reserve a shelter at this park, you must be a resident of the neighborhood. If you are not a resident of this neighborhood, you may reserve a shelter at Birch Park, Lino Park, or Sunrise Park.
- Reservation requests must be made at least 3 days prior to your intended event date.
- Please be mindful of your reservation time window. There may be another group who has reserved the space after you.
Park Shelter Reservation Rules
- Applicants who live or work in Lino Lakes are eligible for the Resident Rates.
- Park hours are 7:00am - 10:00pm
- Rental of a park shelter does not include exclusive use of park facilities.
- Alcohol is not allowed in any of our City parks.
- Renters may not display or park anything on park property without written permission from the Public Services Director.
- Parking is allowed in parking lots only. Vehicles are not allowed on the grass, sidewalk, etc.
- The City of Lino Lakes reserves the right to deny or revoke a permit if it is believed to be in the best interest of the City facilities or the park users.
- Please do not deposit hot charcoal in refuse barrels.
- The City of Lino Lakes is unable to provide additional picnic tables
- If your facility is being used by another group that refuses to leave, please call non-emergency police number #763 -427 -1212.
- Waste paper and trash must be deposited in refuse barrels.
- Pets must be leashed and owners must cleanup any pet waste.
- This permit should be with the user while at the facility for proof of reservation.