The indoor Rookery Aquatic Center features an indoor 6-lane, 25-yard lap pool with an ADA accessible chair lift. The pool is used for a variety of activities including lap swimming, open swim, family swim, mixed usage, aquatic fitness classes, swim lessons, and facility rentals.
In the lap pool, a designated number of lanes are dedicated for lap swimming. During this time 1-lane may be available for water walking or independent low-impact water workouts.
Please note, the pool area closes one hour before the facility closes.
Lap Swim Schedule
January 2 - June 2, 2023
|Time||6am - 7pm||5am - 9pm||5am - 9pm||5am - |
|5am - 9pm||5am - 9pm||6am - 7pm|
You can view and print the schedule here.
Lap Swim Rules
- Shower before entering
- Split lane for 1-2 swimmers
- Circle swim for 3+ swimmers
- Lap swim for 18+
- Swimmers 12-17yrs must be able to swim 200+ yards continuously and may only swim when a lifeguard is present
- At least three lanes will be open for lap swim at all times
- The pool and sauna close one hour prior to the facility closing
- The lap pool will not have a lifeguard on duty Monday through Friday during the last 10 minutes of the hour between 10:00am and 3:00pm (ex: 10:50am - 11:00am)